Bianca Maria Kajlich (Seattle, 26 March 1977) is an American actress. She made her feature film acting debut in 1999 and with a romantic comedy at the 10 Things I Hate About You. Kajlich is except in films also appeared in several television series. Her role as Jennifer Morgan in Rules of Engagement is the most comprehensive.
* Excluding 5 + television films
- Hard Love -Katy (2011)
- 30 Minutes or Less -Juicy (2011)
- Halloween: Resurrection -Sara Moyer (2002)
- Bring It On -Carver (2000)
- Sorority -Roxanne (1999, TV movie)
- This Is the Disk-O-Boyz -Mall Girl (1999)
- 10 Things I Hate About You -Coffee Girl (1999)
* Excluding one-off appearances
- Rules of Engagement (2007-2013, one hundred episodes)
- Vanished -Quinn Keeler (2006)
- Rock Me, Baby -Beth Cox (22 episodes, 2003-2004)
- Dawson's Creek – Natasha Kelly (2002-2003, eight episodes)
- Boston Public -Lisa Grier (2000-2001, thirteen episodes)
Kajlich married in 2012 with Mike Catherwood, her second husband. She was previously from 2006 until 2011 married to footballer Landon Donovan.